Two Killed In Fire After Cylinder Explodes At Slum Cluster In Pune

2
- Advertisement -

The blaze erupted after a gas cylinder exploded around 3am in a shanty. (Representational)

Pune:

Two people died in a fire today at a slum area in Pune, Maharashtra, a police official said.

The blaze erupted after a gas cylinder exploded around 3am in a shanty located at Dalvinagar inPimpri Chinchwad area on the city's outskirts, he said.

The fire spread rapidly and engulfed five other shanties in the neighbourhood, the official added.

- Advertisement -

Fire tenders were rushed to the spot and other people managed to escape.

The deceased were identified as Pradip Mote (38) and Shankar Kshirsagar (35), the official said, adding that a case was registered in connection with the incident.

Source Article