Top 5 Bollywood actresses at GQ Style Awards 2018! Top 5 Bollywood actresses at GQ Style Awards 2018! Source : Press
The Red Carpet of GQ Style Awards 2018 was graced by many A-listed stars of Bollywood and the style quotient was really very high.
Akshay Kumar, Shahid Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Huma Qureshi and many others were present at the red carpet event.
Let's take a look at Top 5 actresses and their impressive fashion sense at the GQ Style Awards 2018.
1. Alia Bhatt: The stunning beauty Alia Bhatt opted for a baby pink outfit which had a plunging neckline. The long dress also had a thigh-high slit which made the actress look even sexier. Alia bonded with her Shaandaar co-star Shahid Kapoor at the red carpet and the two posed for pictures together.
2. Nushrat Bharucha: The Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety star looked like a Disney Princess in a black gown. The simple halter-neck deep cut black number was by João Rôlo Couture. She tied a high bun which complemented the gown perfectly.
3. Surveen Chawla: Surveen Chawla's sparkling black strapless gown had not one but two thigh-high slits. She paired the look with wraparound Gianvito Rossi strap heels and her bronze-brown curls left open. Surveen looked sexy enough to make heads turn.
4. Nora Fatehi: This beauty looked like a vision in white as she wore a white one-shoulder dress by House of CB. Her hair and Make-up was by Marce Pedrozo. Nora's belly dancing video recently went viral and we must say she is a PRO in belly dancing.
5. Isabelle Kaif: Katrina Kaif's sister Isabelle Kaif who is all set to mark her big Bollywood debut opposite Sooraj Pancholi looked gorgeous in an off-shoulder sequin blue dress. She made her presence felt in all the big stars.