Television actors who were engaged but never got married Television actors who were engaged but never got married Source : Press
Link ups and breakups in telly land are a common these days. There are many celebs who fall for each other, got engaged but never got married. So let's take a look at the TV actors who parted ways just before their marriage.
1. Karan Singh Grover and Barkha Bisht: Though the ex-couple is currently happy in their own lives, once Karan Singh and Barkha Bist were head over heels but they broke their relation after getting engaged in 2004. Karan Singh Grover is married to Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu and Barkha Bisht got hitched to Indraneil Sengupta.
2. Shilpa Shinde and Romit Raj: The Ex-Angoori bhabhi of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain' fame Shilpa Shinde got engaged to her co-star Romit Raj in 2009. But they called off their wedding at the last moment. Shilpa revealed that the Romit wanted her to get separated from her parents which weren't possible in Shilpa's case.
3. Rakhi Sawant and Elesh Parujanwala: The queen of controversy Rakhi Sawant got engaged on her show 'Rakhi Ka Swayamwar' with Canada based businessmen Elesh Parujanwala. But she broke her engagement just after the show as she complained about Elesh that the NRI man was too much dominating.
4. Gauahar Khan And Shajid Khan: Their affair is a shock for everyone but if you take a close look at their Wikipedia, the page shows that the couple is got engaged in 2003.
5. Upen Patel and Karishma Tanna: The duo met on the reality show Bigg Boss and went on to flaunt their love for each other. They were going strong enough and it was said that the couple got engaged secretly but then they broke up.