Reasons why 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' needs to be BANNED! Reasons why 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' needs to be BANNED! Source : Press
Television shows have degraded in the past few years. Sane people can really not relate to the unending family drama which these daily soaps have in store for us. Well, recently the first episode of a new television soap, titled as 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' hit our television screens and soon in no time controversies surrounding this show started doing rounds. The show glorifies indigestible love story of an 18-year-old girl getting married to a 10-year-old prince for the sake of protecting him from his foes, which is nothing but just too lame. So here we bring to you 5 reasons why 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' needs an immediate BAN:
1. A 10-year-old prince’s life is in danger, and he needs a 'pehredaar’. In no time he receives it in a form of an 18-year-old beautiful girl. A bodyguard for a 10-year-old kid that too such a beautiful girl? Well, they own a big palace don't they already have bodyguards? Moreover, it is just beyond imagination that a small kid gets an 18-year old girl bodyguard with all that overdramatic costume and heavy makeup. How will she even protect herself in that heavy lehenga, let alone be the kid?
2. Up next this 10-year-old kid stalks that girl and clicks her pictures when she is wandering on the terrace of the Mahal. Do small kids really stalk girls? We cannot take in the fact that a small kid like him is so flirtatious. Please stop B'shitting us.
3. This kid further saves this big girl from falling. Are kids so strong? The lead actress falls and this kid saves her and then they share an eye contact for around good 10 seconds. The makers might think that this is too romantic and adorable. But it is so creepy and not at all cute as he is creeping on an elder woman.
4. The height reaches when the Kid will officially propose her for marriage. Do small kids even know the real meaning behind nuptial knots? Creeped out? You should be!
5. And finally, the makers think that they have succeeded in selling this shitty and stupid content when they make them get married. Can please someone even fit some sense in this 18-year-old girl? As she will be shown in a dreamy world and readily accepts to get married to a boy half her age.
Let us tell you some television celebs like Karan Wahi have come out and called this show misleading and stupid. Earlier there were shows which were based on child marriage like Balika Vadhu but the execution was completely different and the reason behind taking a sensitive topic like child marriage was to spread awareness and stop the wrong happenings. But here in 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' the motto seems completely different and too lame, much to that it is spreading the wrong message across and it might provocate small kids to experiment and get their hands on elder women and such shows will surely steal away the innocence that they hold.
The producer has invested a big amount of money and if talk about the set and decor that too is huge. Investing such a whopping amount in this shitty content does not make any sense. A small kid engaging in adult romance is just not cute and unimaginable. We just cannot believe that the makers are selling such a misleading content for mere monetization. The show no doubt has gained huge publicity through all these controversies but surely has lost respect as the storyline is downright creepy!
To watch or not to is a choice that lies in your hand as you hold the remote control! What do you think guys? Let us know by commenting below.