Lakme Fashion Week 2019: Manish Malhotra opens the show with Katrina as his muse Lakme Fashion Week 2019: Manish Malhotra opens the show with Katrina as his muse Source : Inhouse
There was a time when Fashion weeks were looked upon and it has continued even today. Yes, it's finally that time of the year when Fashion Police is all set to keep a tap on some new collections and who wore what. Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019 kicked off with great pomp and show and ace fashion designer Manish Malhotra was the host to open the act.
With Katrina Kaif as his muse, Manish displayed his latest collection titled 'Maahrumysha' and launched a washcare range 'Love & Care'.
Not only Katrina but many others stepped out to be by his side. Let's take a look.
1. Katrina Kaif: The showstopper diva wore a black and golden lehenga which had Manish Malhotra's signature pattern of plunging neckline. With floral motifs on her lehenga, Katrina looked every bit gorgeous.
2. Karisma Kapoor: Karisma wore a black sequinned saree and paired it with smokey grey eyes and a bun hairdo. Doesn't she look ravishing even now?
3. Khushi Kapoor: Khushi wore a champagne coloured lehenga choli. The blouse had a plunging neckline and was backless. She teamed it up with an asymmetrical skirt. The outfit was completed with champagne coloured strappy heels.
4. Dia Mirza: Dia looked gorgeous in an ash Gray ruffled blouse paired with matching sequins and embellished saree.
5. Pooja Hegde: Pooja wore a pastel pink lehenga along with Manish Malhotra patent blouse and floral motif lehenga.
Download The Lehren App For Latest & More News, Gossips, Videos And Podcasts.