Lakme Fashion Week 2018: A resplendent festival of fashion and style Lakme Fashion Week 2018: A resplendent festival of fashion and style Source : Inhouse
Lakme Fashion Week 2018- the festival of fashion and style where different shows, designers, creative presentations, and ideas are showcased on a larger scale. The five-day event was held to be held at St. Regis, Mumbai.
Like every year, the stars surprised us as they walked the ramp in comfortable yet classy ensembles. And there was another surprise when pregnant Neha Dhupia walked the ramp with her husband Angad Bedi.
Let's take a look at the actresses who walked the runway this year.
1. Kareena Kapoor Khan: The queen of ramp walks and red carpets, Kareena Kapoor Khan walked the ramp at the grand finale of Lakme Fashion Week 2018 and stunned everyone present there. Kareena turned muse for Monisha Jaising and flaunted her holographic off-shoulder gown like a total pro!
2. Janhvi Kapoor: It was Dhadak star Janhvi Kapoor's debut at the Lakme Fashion Week as she proudly walked the ramp in an outfit by Nachiket Barve. The floral embroidered, multi-colored outfit teamed with a pink dupatta and accessorised with statement earrings looked just perfect on Janhvi.
3. Neha Dhupia and Angad Bedi: Mum-to-be Neha Dhupia announced her pregnancy just a day before she walked down the ramp with her husband Angad Bedi. Neha looked elegant in a Payal Singhal outfit. Neha and Angad wore matching outfits with floral prints and looked a match made in heaven.
4. Kangana Ranaut: The diva she is, Kangana Ranaut looked absolutely stunning as she wore an outfit by Pankaj and Nidhi. She wore a blue sleeveless gown that was embellished with black sequins and used a mobile phone as her prop.
5. Sushmita Sen: Sarees are a power statement. Well, Sushmita Sen amazed us as she confidently carried a Kanjeevaram saree by Sunita Shankar in collaboration with RmKV Silks. It was a fuchsia sari draped over a pair of sleek pants was styled with a matching sleeveless, corset blouse.
6. Karisma Kapoor: Karisma Kapoor channeled her inner divas while setting the ramp on fire with her mesmerizing beauty. She wore a semi-sheer black fusion sari by Arpita Mehta which was layered with a black and gold cape jacket.