Ileana D’Cruz’s beach waves is giving us hairstyle goals. (Source: ileana_official/Instagram)
When it comes to Ileana D’Cruz’s sartorial choices, she has rarely gone out of her way to make a statement. Yet she manages to grab eyeballs every time she steps out. Be it her printed jumpsuits or her risque lehengas, the Barfi! actor has impressed us, time and again.
Much like her outfits, she hardly ever experiments with her hairstyle. But one thing that we can all agree upon is that she has mastered the art of creating the perfect beach waves, or rather her stylists have. As the actor turns a year older on November 1, let’s take a look at her fabulous hairstyles.
- Asus Vivobook X510UA-EJ1070T(15.6"FHD anti Glare/i3-8130U(8th Gen.)/4 GB DDR4/1 TB/WIN10/FingerPrint/Backlit KB/GOLD/1Y) ₹ 36663 MRP ₹ 40990 -11%₹3666 CashbackBuy Now
- Monrow Suzy Nude Block heels ₹ 1079 MRP ₹ 1799 -40%₹216 CashbackBuy Now
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to get beach waves:
* To make beach waves, you will need clips for sectioning your hair, a hair curler, texturizing spray, and a comb.
* Next, start by sectioning two-thirds of your hair and spraying a heat protectant to the rest of the hair. After that’s taken care of, use a curler and wrap a section of your hair.
* After a few seconds, release your hair and pull it so as to avoid tight curls. After finishing curling, use the texturizing spray to give it a voluminous, shiny look.
Check out the video:
Ever tried it? Let us know in the comments section below.
© IE Online Media Services Pvt LtdSource Article