Happy Birthday Gautam Gulati: 5 times Gauti proved to be the winner of Bigg Boss 8 Happy Birthday Gautam Gulati: 5 times Gauti proved to be the winner of Bigg Boss 8 Source : Press
Bigg Boss is that Television reality show who has gifted us some phenomenal people. Well, while these people already exist in the world, Bigg Boss is a medium that gives them sufficient limelight and win many hearts.
While contestants like Dolly Bindra, Zubair Khan, Imam Siddiqui showed their bad behavior, Gautam Gulati, Shilpa Shinde, Vikas Gupta, and many others remained to be audience's favorite.
Gautam Gulati- the winner of Bigg Boss 8 even holds a record of being the youngest winner of the show. The handsome hunk is celebrating his birthday today and we have decided to gift him something.
So here are 5 times that proved why Gauti is the winner of Bigg Boss 8.
1. Gautam City: Well, this has to be the first one as Gautam City remains the favorite task of all times in the history of Bigg Boss. The tenacity and audacity by which Gautam performed the task are truly commendable. This proved to be one of the strongest reason for his win.
2. ‘We Love Gauti, We Love Gauti': During the Gautam City task, the audience were introduced to this rather fitting anthem of We Love Gauti, We Love Gauti and it spread like fire on social media. Netizens went berserk and supported Gautam.
3. The trendsetter: He turned out to be the trendsetter as the boy trended on Twitter for more than 15 hours not once, twice but thrice. He has also trended for more than 60 times on Twitter ever since the show began.
4. The lover boy + Entertainment package: No doubt many girls skipped a heartbeat when Gautam took off his shirt. His love affair with Diandra Soares was not only passionate that showed on the silver screen but also enough to entertain the outside world. The boy sang songs, danced his heart out and enjoyed his journey like no one else.
5. The ultimate winner of ‘Hearts': While playing his game safely, Gautam made some strong relationship with Puneet Issar. He found a friend and father-figure in Puneet only to make him cry like a baby when Puneet got eliminated.
Happy Birthday, Gautam. May this year bring you lots of happiness and good vibes.