Decoded: Deepika Padukone's 6 mesmerizing looks at the French Riviera Decoded: Deepika Padukone's 6 mesmerizing looks at the French Riviera Source : Press
The 72nd Cannes Film Festival 2019 kickstarted with great pomp and show and the festival of style and colours witnessed a lot of glitz and glamour.
Like every year, the ladies from our Bollywood film fraternity made their way to Cannes and Deepika Padukone, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Priyanka Chopra along with Hina Khan who made her debut this year literally slayed the red carpet.
Deepika channeled many looks at the French Riviera. Let us take a look at them.
1. Walking the red carpet to promote the brand L'Oreal, Deepika wore a Peter Dundas Cream Gown which had a black bow along with puffy sleeves and a long train. Her overall look was enough to entice anyone of us.
2. Stripes can never go out of fashion, and here it is hence proved by Deepika Padukone. On Day 2, Dippy wore a blue striped pantsuit and paired it with Orange heels.
3. Plunging necklines have always been Deepika's favourite. Deepika wore this pinstripe plunging neckline suit, designed by Loewe on the Day 2 of Cannes. The black tulle dress made her look like a true boss lady.
4. White seems to be on her wishlist. On Day 2, Deepika channeled her inner beauty with an all-white look. The look was the third one for the day. Deepika looked ravishing lacy separates and pants from Philosophy.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Deepika Padukone (@deepikapadukone) on May 17, 2019 at 5:49am PDT
5. We all know how much she loves flowers. So she opted for this beautiful floaty floral print dress from Erdem and completed her fourth look for the Day 2.
6. And then this came… With a catchy caption on her Instagram, Deepika left everyone stunned as she stepped out in a lime green Giambattista Valli dress made of yards of gauzy fabric, belted and with a bow at the neck, and much to everyone's surprise she tied her hair into a pink turban.
Her overall Cannes appearance can be summed up in a line which interestingly a fan quoted on the social media "Deepika Pe Ranveer Ka Rang Chadh Gaya."
Download The Lehren App For Latest & More News, Gossips, Videos And Podcasts.