Cannes 2018: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's quirky fashion sense decoded! Cannes 2018: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's quirky fashion sense decoded! Source : Press
Cannes Film Festival will feel incomplete if Aishwarya Rai Bachchan would not walk the red carpet. The actress is the brand ambassador of a popular cosmetic brand and has been walking the Cannes Film Festival for them for almost 15 years now.
This year too, the queen of red carpet took over the internet by storm when she walked at the ongoing Cannes 2018 with her darling daughter Aaradhya Bachchan.
The actress donned several outfits and made sure that she make many heads turn. So let's decode Aishwarya's quirky fashion sense at the Cannes 2018.
1. For her first red-carpet appearance Ash wore an ultra-violet, blue and red gown that reflected the metamorphosis of a butterfly, she teamed it up with Swarovski crystals and French palettes, and the Cinco creation boasted of a 20-feet long train that mimicked a butterfly emerging from its chrysalis. Violet danglers and a statement ring with a bold red lip shade, wing-eyed liner, and middle-parted sleek hair completed her entire look.
2. For her second red carpet appearance, the queen wore an off-shoulder Rami Kadi gown. The white shimmery ensemble with a sweeping train looked absolutely stunning when Ash flaunted it with her poise and attitude. With an updo and no jewelry, she nailed her appearance like a boss lady!
3. Ash made the first appearance at the Cannes 2018 in a Manish Arora bright sequined outfit. She shared the pictures on her Instagram account which she joined a couple of days back. The detailing of her outfit was also shared by the actress. Ash proved to be a soothing treat to the eyes in this summer atmosphere.
4. Later, Aishwarya embraced the power of black by wearing a black pantsuit with highlighted eyes, red lip color, a black clutch and paired it with heels. She looked breath-taking in all the pictures.
5. For the interview, Ash donned a formal look with a white shirt and a wrap-around black skirt but added the pinch of glamour in a heavily sequined orange jacket by Manish Arora. Her soft curls made the whole look easy and chilled out. The actress definitely knows how to set fashion standards all by herself.