Baby Boy Dies After Quack Gives Him An Injection In Jharkhand: Police

- Advertisement -

The quack gave the baby an injection following which he turned non-responsive. (Representational)


A two-month-old boy died after he was allegedly given an injection by a quack in Jamshedpur, police said on Saturday.

The parents of the boy had taken him to a clinic after he had fallen sick on Friday. After check-up, the quack administered an injection to the baby, following which he turned non-responsive.

The couple then rushed the boy to a government hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead, police said.

- Advertisement -

The doctors at the hospital asked about the injection administered at the clinic and the couple said no prescription was given to them.

Source Article