7 outfits you can tick mark for the coming wedding season! 7 outfits you can tick mark for the coming wedding season! Source : Press
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh's Mumbai reception was one grand-affair. From the couple posing with the shutterbugs to their cute-little antics, they did it all.
While it is pouring functions and receptions everywhere, here are 8 celebrity outfits which you can tick mark for the coming wedding season.
1. Kareena Kapoor Khan: Well she is the ultimate Fashion Goddess of Bollywood. The diva wore a glittering backless dress and startled at the red carpet. Kareena's dress is a perfect outfit for a classy party. (This is my personal favourite).
2. Sonakshi Sinha: Sonakshi Sinha remained true to her social media handles Asli Sona as she stepped in a sexy yellow glittering dress which had a thigh-high slit at the back. Sona's dress is the perfect outfit for any such occasion.
3. Karisma Kapoor: Karisma Kapoor's black outfit only proves that she is a total diva. The plain black outfit has shimmering detail which cannot be missed.
4. Anushka Sharma: Anushka Sharma showed up at the DeepVeer reception in an embellished outfit with nude make-up and a ponytail. Anushka's look deserved full marks and her outfit can be a part of your instant wardrobe.
5. Malaika Arora: Malaika Arora walked in a heavily sequined one-shoulder blue colored gown and she looked hot as ever. Malaika's outfit is quintessential for a person who is blessed with a very good body.
6. Disha Patani: This lady can pull off any dress like a boss. The metallic long gown with a plunging neckline has a detailing of a knot at the back. The outfit can stand out p[erfectly this wedding season.
7. Shilpa Shetty Kundra: Shilpa Shetty Kundra's gold metallic one-shoulder gown not only stands out but looks correct for a wedding party. The thigh-high slit makes it look like one sexy outfit of the day.