- Food & Drinks
- 6 Places In Delhi-NCR Serving Delicious Buffet Food In Just Under INR 500
6 Places in Delhi-NCR Serving Delicious Buffet Food in Just Under INR 500
Sushmita Sengupta | Updated: November 13, 2017 15:53 IST
TweeterfacebookGoogle Plus Reddit The number of restaurants across Delhi-NCR is mind-boggling. Sometimes, it's really tough to have to make a choice between all those fantastic eateries. Forget between restaurants, most of us struggle to zero in on dishes even when ordering al-a-carte at a multi-cuisine restaurant. Buffets, in this regard, work the best. You get a taste of a wide variety of dishes, over multiple courses. For lazy weekends or days when you have a big appetite, nothing could be better than a wholesome buffet. The flip side is, of course, that buffets could sometimes be a little harsh on your pocket. Who said having an ‘unlimited’ sumptuous meal would be cheap, eh? Well, what if we told you it’s possible to enjoy a lavish buffet in your city at an affordable INR 500 per person? Here are some blockbuster deals playing out at a restaurant near you! Go, rediscover the joy of a big buffet all over again!
The dazzling restro-bar nestled in the streets of Cannaught place is offering some delicious Indian and Chinese food in their daily lunchbuffet and missing out on this deal would be a crime! A total of 14 Dishes, the buffet includes hot soups, sizzling appetizers, sumptuous mains, a DIY pasta section and decadent desserts. The lively ambience, foot tapping music and artful décor is just an added bonus.
Where: 52, Tolstoy Lane Janpath, New Delhi
Timings 12.30 – 3.30
Cost Per Head INR 299* per head
A post shared by Deepika Sondh (@deepikasondh_07) on
2. Filmy Flavours, Noida
Bollywood lovers raise your hand! Movies and food are two of India’s greatest passions and bringing them together is this restaurant in Noida. Enjoy a wide spread of dishes including the likes of Kurkuri Bhindi, Mutton Roganjosh, Honey Chilli Potatoes, Paneer Tikka and Tangy Chicken Wings, all in the company of your favourite star cut-outs and a whole lot of Bollywood razzmatazz.
Where: 1st Floor, Plot 36, Block H-1 A, Commercial Market, Sector 63, Noida
When: Lunch and Dinner
Cost Per Head: Starting INR 449*
A post shared by jaideep khanduja (@jaideepkhanduja) on
3. Vapour Pub and Brewery, MG Road, Gurgaon
As if waiting for Sundays wasn’t hard enough, Vapour Pub and brewery in Gurgaon is giving you more reasons to look forward to the ever-so amazing day with its Sunday Brunch! The lavish spread is packed with soups, salads, starters and main course from Indian, Chinese and Continental cuisines with exciting live counters and not to forget an interesting range of desserts that will have you licking your fingers long after you have left the venue.
Where:Second Floor, MGF Megacity Mall, Mehrauli Gurgaon Road, Gurugram, Haryana 122002
When: Sunday 12:00p.m-4:00 p.m.
Cost per head: INR 399*
A post shared by Ashmina Akbar (@thatcomistble_pallette) on
apour Pub and Brewery
Imperfecto Cyber hub has taken it upon themselves to make your boring lunch hours happy affair. From appetizers to, salads, pasta, rice, noodles soup all desserts you can have them all, and to your hearts content in under Rs. 299*. Ready to binge, are we?
Where: 2nd Floor, Cyber Hub, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon
When: Mon-Friday,1:00 PM- 4:00PM
Cost per head: INR 299*
A post shared by foodographer (@foodography_25) on
5. Panchavati Gaurav
Looking for some authentic all Vegetarian Gujarati and Marathi fare, head to Panchavati Gaurav in DLF Cyber city. Savour in the goodness of dhokla, matar pak, aloo tamatar rassa, methi thepla, Gujarati kadhi and lots more without going too harsh on your purse. Here are all the details:
Where: 20-21, Cyber Hub, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon
When: Lunch and Dinner
Cost Per head: Starting from 450*
A post shared by Jashan Joshi (@jashanjoshi) on
6. Pirates of Grill, Rajouri Garden
From sizzling paneer tikka and salsa potatoes to malai soya shashlik and savoury dumplings, have the best of barbeque delights without shelling out a bomb at Pirates of Grill, Rajouri Garden. Sizzling starters, delicious main course and decadent desserts – putting together an indulgent fare of delicacies, Pirates of Grill makes sure you don’t head back home without being satiated completely!
Where: C-12, Vishal Enclave, Main Nazafgarh Road, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi
When: Lunch And Dinner
Cost per head: Starting from 497*
A post shared by The Cliché Kitchen (@theclichekitchen) on
Pirates of Grill
A perfect combo of lots of food and not too much money is definitely possible in Delhi-NCR if you look around. We’ve done the hard work for you, now all you have to do is pick you favourite and go indulge.
Parting tip: It's always a good idea to book your table in advance.
For the latest food news, health tips and recipes, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter. Tags: RestaurantsEateries5 Reasons Why They Say Potatoes Are Bad For YouShould You Use Olive Oil For Frying Foods?
After Bihar's Tax On Samosas, Kerala's 'Fat Tax' On Burgers, Pizzas
Discovering New Orleans – A City That Lives by Its Kitchens
Rocky and Mayur's Favourite: Amazing Eateries in Gurgaon
Til Ladoo (Laddu)
- The 11 Hottest New Restaurants That Opened in India in 2016
- 8 Best Buffet Restaurants in Pune: Feast On
- Best Outdoor Restaurants in Delhi: Dining Under the Stars
- 7 Great Kid-Friendly Restaurants in Bengaluru
- 10 Best Winter Vegetarian Recipes For Dinner
- 10 Delicious Non-Vegetarian Winter Dishes You Have To Try This Season
- 10 Best Dinner Ideas For A Delicious Meal
- Diwali 2017: 10 Best Barfi Recipes
- 10 Best Gourmet Recipes
- 10 Best Basmati Rice Recipes
- 10 Best Simple Chicken Recipes
- 10 Best Easy Breakfast Recipes
- 10 Best Easy Snack Recipes
- 10 Best Navratri Vrat Recipes
- 10 Best Winter Vegetarian Recipes for Dinner
- Natural Disinfectants: Common Kitchen Ingredients to Get Rid of Bacteria and Germs in Your House
- When is the Right Time to Add Salt While Cooking?
- 10 Fuss- Free Raw Food Recipes You Must Try
- Children's Day 2017: Essential Nutrients Girls Under 13 Must Load Up On
- World Diabetes Day: 5 Diabetic Friendly Breakfast ideas
- How To Make Achari Masala At Home?
- 5 Foods Asthmatics Should Avoid During Winters
- Children?s Day 2017: 7 Easy & Healthy Lunch Box Recipes
- 10 Delicious Non-Vegetarian Winter Dishes You Have to Try This Season
Source: Original Article