5 TV actresses who opted for lip surgery in recent times
After Bollywood actress looks like the TV actresses are now adopting the trend of lip surgery. Check out five popular TV actresses' before and after lip surgery.
5 TV actresses who opted for lip Surgery in recent times Source : press
Sapna Babul Ka…Bidaai actress Sara Khan shocked everyone with her recent post where the actress was seen flaunting her fuller lips. It was said that she went under the knife and seems like the surgery went wrong.
Well, Bollywood actress like Anushka Sharma, Ayesha Takia, Shruti Hassan and others have already made this surgery so popular and it's not hidden that even TV actresses have started adopting the trend to look more appealing. Here is the list of the actress.
1. Mouni Roy: If you google Mouni's old pictures you will clearly find out the differences on her face. The actress rose to fame with Ekta Kapoor's famous serial Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi where she doesn't look like the way she is now.
2. Aashka Goradia: Though Ashka never paid the heed to her lip job news, it's quite evident that the actress seems to be loving her puffy lips but after getting married to Brent Goble Aashka said "I wanted to do something to my face, and that's my choice. And I know that opening up sometimes is the only way to shut people up. I've always loved make-up, human faces and all that we can do with it."
3. Shama Sikander: The actress who started her career with serial 'Yeh Meri Life Hai' grabbed attention when she opted for a lip surgery. Shama was even trolled for the same but the lady knows how to answer it back. She shut down the trolls by saying that it's her business.
4. Debina Bonnerjee: At one of the award ceremony, the camera lenses caught Debina's filled lips and the actress was questioned regarding her transformation, the Chidiya Ghar actress decided to keep mum on this topic.
5. Rakhi Sawant: It is said that not only lips the Drama Queen of TV industry has gone through many plastic surgeries. The actress herself has admitted that doctors are next to God who makes people look beautiful with the help of these surgeries.