5 Television celebs DIVORCED in 2017! 5 Television celebs DIVORCED in 2017!
The year 2017 has been through many ups and downs. And it was like a roller-coaster for the Television industry. Many celebrities got married and many others welcomed their first child. On the other hand, there was trouble in the paradise of many Television celebs as their marriage almost hit the rough waters. As they say, Love is never constant, these famous celebs chose either way and decided to walk life the other way. Here are Top 5 celebrities who got divorced in the year 2017.
1. Kiran Karmarkar and Rinku Karmarkar: This Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki couple split after 15 long years. Yes, it came as a shocker to everyone when the news of the couple parting ways started surfacing the internet. The reason behind their divorce was the unresolved differences between the duo. The couple is proud parents of a teenager son.
2. Sachin Shroff and Juhi Parmar: Sachin Shroff and Juhi Parmar ended their 8-year marriage this year and shocked their fans as well as the Television industry. The couple has been staying separately for the past a year and there are no chances of a reunion. They have a daughter named Samaira which is currently staying with Juhi.
3. Avinash Sachdev and Shalmalee Desai: Compatibility issues between Avinash Sachdev and his wife Shalmalee Desai resulted in the end of their marriage. Avinash also said that he doesn't know that they will ever get back together and currently wants to focus on his work.
4. Piyush Sahdev and Akangsha Rawat: Beyhadh actor Piyush Sahdev announced his divorce with his wife Akangsha Rawat after five years of marriage. Akangsha and Piyush have been staying separately for a while and Akangsha even said that she will shift her base to South Africa. Piyush has been charged with a rape case recently by a model.
5. Neeraj Malviya and Charu Asopa: Neeraj and Charu fell in love with each other on the sets of their serial Mere Angne Mein. Reportedly they got engaged on February 17, 2016, but called off their engagement and marriage later. The actor was quoted saying that it was better to not have a relationship rather than weak foundation.