5 GENUINE friendships in Bigg Boss! 5 GENUINE friendships in Bigg Boss! Source : Press
The Television reality show Bigg Boss is currently the most awaited show every year. The show which is hosting the 11the season right now has maintained the highest TRP ratings. Well, it's not easy to stay for celebrities to stay under one roof with each other. Their starry tantrums, privileges and other things take a back seat when they feature on the show. While we have witnessed all the fights between the contestants, lewd comments and remarks, weird behavior of celebs and many other things, Friendships- rather genuine friendships have been made inside the house as well. So here are few names of the celebrity pairs who became genuine friends inside the house.
- Puneesh Sharma and Akash Dadlani: Puneesh Sharma and Akash Dadlani are the current housemates of Bigg Boss 11. Their friendship blossomed right from the beginning but later went through a rough patch. They declared war inside the house and it all started when Akash started misbehaving with Puneesh's love Bandgi Kalra. Now they are friends again and let's see if it continues further.
- Manveer Gurjar – Manu Punjabi: The viewers literally got irritated with Om Swami and Priyanka Jagga's antics in Bigg Boss 10 but Manveer Gurjar and Manu Punjabi's friendship turned out to be a savior. Right from the first day till now, these two friends stood by each other's side whether it is for any task or anything else. Entered as commoners, Manveer and Manu made us fall in love with them.
- Kamya Punjabi- Pratyusha Banerjee: Kamya Punjabi and late Pratyusha Banerjee became best of friends in Bigg Boss season 7. Kamya even stood by Pratyusha's side when she committed suicide and she is waiting for justice till now. It is said that Pratyusha's boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh is responsible for her suicide.
- Shweta Tiwari-Sameer Soni: The Bigg Boss season 4 featured Dolly Bindra who made the lives of the housemates hell with her comments and behavior. When she made rude comments towards Shweta Tiwari, Sameer Soni was the only person to be by her side. Their friendship started since then.
- Ravi Kishan- Rahul Roy: Ravi Kishan and Rahul Roy featured in Bigg Boss season 1 and bonded very well with each other due to their love for movies. Rahul went on to win the show while Ravi was one of the semi-finalists. They even discussed story ideas for their future movies.